LIVING THE ISLAND LIFE IN THE CANARY ISLANDS - FUERTEVENTURA AND GRANDE CANARIA

mercredi 23 décembre 2015















 




















I wanted to write three posts about the Canary Islands but I realized that I didn't stay long enough to Fuerteventura to dedicate a whole post to it.
I stayed only a day in Fuerteventura and it is a really fabulous Island, you feel like you're in a desert but yet when you turned your head you see the ocean, it feels like an endless beach, one you can get lost into...and you know how much I love getting lost, to me it is the best way of finding your true self! You are never lost, you are waiting for the right path to show itself!
Then I went to Jandia, amazing touristic town, you have souvenir shops and brand shops in front of the beach...with the sun out it is pretty amazing!
When it comes to Grande Canaria, if you're on holidays it is the perfect island, nearby Africa, it's always warm and sunny, you can wander throughout old little towns, and harbors...
Or just like I did, switching between the pool and the sea, petting kittens and watching a surf competition...you can run in the dunes of Maspalomas or go on a hike, your choice to make, Grande Canaria offers you everything you need, you can be whoever you wanna be!!

if you had to, who would you be?

PLEINS DES BISOUS
Post Comment
Enregistrer un commentaire