IF YOU DON'T GO TO RUSSIA, RUSSIA WILL COME TO YOU!!

dimanche 1 novembre 2015



I want to say thank you to two of my best friends for organizing this birthday supper for me. They both know I have some issue with Russia... They don't understand why I absolutely want to learn Russian and then to go there, but they know how important it is for me to do this...
So...they couldn't send me to Russia for my birthday, instead they organized a Russian dinner, one of them cooked all day to do it, she did not go to a restaurant to order, no... she cooked the whole thing, isn't she amazing? When I arrive at her place she was like "if you don't go to Russia, Russia will come to you!"

Russian cucumber salad




Pietrojki Russe


Vatrushka


My god...I love you!!!! It was great...even better than great, the meal was amazing, I even got presents, like the whole dinner wasn't enough!
I think of it has a really good idea, if you cannot go somewhere for any reason, one special night is all you need while waiting to go there, but there is a catch to this, it make you want to go more, you eat like there, you drink like there, the place is decorated like over there, then you just wish you were there, buy a plane ticket, book a hotel and leave!! Told you there was a catch.
I still had fun, and I think it was a brilliant idea.


What do you think of it? Is it a good idea? Would you do it? Where do you want to go next?

PLEINS DES BISOUS
Post Comment
Enregistrer un commentaire